- Mapping & GIS Equipment
- Analytical Instruments
- Traffic & Transportation Equipment
- Timing & Synchronization System
- Condition Monitoring & Alignment System
- Analytical Research Equipment
- Geophysical Equipment
- Healthcare and Medical Instrument
- Healthcare & IT Solutions
- Industrial Material Testing Machine
- Material Characterization System
- Non Destructive Testing Instruments
- Surveying Instruments
- Structural Monitoring Instruments
- Data Acquisition System
- Inspection Equipments
- Civil Analysis Software
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness Test Equipment
- Building Material Testing Equipment
- Triaxial Testing Machine
- Particle Counting
|Home||» Products||» Particle Counter||» Particle Counter|
Product Code : 09
Aimil Ltd., offers a wide range of Particle Counting products
- Lasair® III Particle Counter-The Lasair® III particle counter has set new standard for aerosol particle counters.Varous applications include Particle counting trend analysis, Statistical process control, Troubleshooting particle excursions
- Handilaz® Mini - It is used for detecting local particle sources, Dust monitoring, Portable particle counting, Filter testing and leak detection
- Liquid Particle Counter APSS 2000
- Airnet®II Particle Sensor- It is easy and cost-effective particle counter used to simultaneously monitor particles from multiple locations.
- IsoAir® Particle Sensor - This particle counter is simple to install with unparalleled performance. A chemically resistant, easy-to-disinfect stainless steel box.
- LiQuilaz-A particle counter that provides continuous, real-time monitoring of particle levels in Class I, Div II environments.
- Minicapt Protable Microbial Sampler - enables an operator to collect biocontamination samples throughout cleanrooms and clean air devices.
- BioLaz Real-Time Microbial Monitor - provides real-time detection of biological organisms in controlled environments used for the manufacture of sterile products.
- Pharmaceutical Net - It is a powerful software program that provides a comprehensive view of the particle, environmental and process monitoring conditions. It enables an operator to collect, display, analyze, store and report data form a network of monitoring instrumentation.
- Facility Pro - The FacilityPro syatem enables automated simultaneous microbial (viable) and particle (non-viable) air sampling of up to 32 independent locations. System monitoring and control is achieved through the iFix-based SCADA software or by other configured SCADA software.
- Contact Details
- A-8, "Naimex House", Mohan Co-Operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110044, India
- Phone : +917042607639
- Fax : 91-11-26950011